An irregular, irreverent, post-modern account of the surreal, the ordinary, and the bizarre happenings on and around the Felia lavender farm in Crete

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A CONE OF SILENCE

"I had a very strange email from some guy signing himself as Mr Nylon today that had already been intercepted. It may have been a disguised or coded mail from Finn - I'm not sure. I may be getting paranoid. I'm thinking of implementing some sort of structural diversionary tactic. I cannot know, with any certainty, who is reading what and that has become an issue. I have to think of a way of keeping prying eyes if not blind then at least blinkered. He may be watching and reading all of this. Enough. Enough. Lets go and do some mindless stuff in the fields - raking, weeding, something distracting. Then I can think in peace." And so they did just that. Weeding, raking, trimming the front garden, coffees out. Anything where their inner thoughts were not on display for all to see. And the garden looked better for it. And they calmed down a little. And soon the weekend was over.

(to be continued ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment